вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

adidas sport shop




I struggled at work today. And it was so bad that i urgently needed to break away from the work, and took time out with God in the Chapel.�Thank God for putting me in a Christian school, where I find seek him in that special corner.
For all of you who know me, you know that I�am a person with high expectations for myself and the people around me. But how did I developed these high expectations? I think it is from my personal philosophy of being the best that One could be. And that is giving all that you got in performing the task that is given to you. I always want to be a good runner in the things I do, hoping to start well and end well. However, due to my personal lacking, many a times i do not end well in my races, and instead of giving myself a pat on the back, I turn to be angry with myself for failing. What a contradiction right?
Thank God for his endless love and comforting, in fact He sent me his Angel, EW to see me through this difficult moment at work.
What have I learn from todayapos;s struggle?
1) to be kind to myself, and not push myself too hard
2) human relations is a sticky issue. People around might want to manipulate you through praises, but you need to be aware of their motives, and not taking their apos;faceapos; away.
3) I need wisdom from God in human communication, and planning a program at work.
4) Hate the Sin and not the Sinner

Verses for the day
Jesus prayed : My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.

John 17:16-18

brazil coffee plantation, adidas sport shop, adidas sport shoes, adidas sport sandals, adidas sport sandal.



Комментариев нет: