вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bring home a puppy




Chaos Theory Age of Chaos scents....

(I reviewed these for 2 of you, I am 500+ deep in email messages so I canapos;t remember you exact emails so here are the reviews. I hope you both see them here)
:)

CLXVI:

In Bottle: Super orange

On Skin: This is yummy, very citrus, orange to be specific. Itapos;s soft though, not tart... Like an orange creamy candy. Soft and powdery, like orange pixie stix... Wait, it smells like PEZ Itapos;s very well blended and the only notes Iapos;m getting from it are orange, sugar, maybe a little vanilla. The powderyness may be from a velvety light amber. Itapos;s gorgeous and wish I had gotten a bottle of this

XIV

In Bottle: Sweet and planty

On Skin: This has a very organic feel. Itapos;s sweet though and I love it. I smell greenery and soft dry grasses, maybe hay. Itapos;s warm and comforting. I smell a pretty floral note too, nothing perfumey, more simple. As it dries down, it takes on a more sour floral feel on me, but still quite nice. Overall it is green and gold in tone on me. I would call it a farm or field scent to create a visual.

XCII:

In Bottle: Sweet and feral

On Skin: I donapos;t tlike this one... Sorry. It is very feral, an animal musk of some sort... Maybe civet? It smells like an animal in heat, with a sweet background note. Very red in tone, a bit resinous. Eeek, itapos;s terrible on me, Iapos;m sorry I canapos;t review it any further.

LXXXIII:

In Bottle: Sweet and spicy

On Skin: Clove and a bit of cinnamon or cardamom. Very intense. There is also a bit of a cologne note in the back ground. Yeah, spicy masculine cologne. I get also a bit of leather. Itapos;s a little funky to me, something isnapos;t right. Itapos;s probably the clove because clove usually hates me with a passion. It has that metallic note and itapos;s very dominant here.
bring home a puppy, bring home a new puppy, bring home, bring his truth we'll world.



Комментариев нет: