понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

down hiatt home john




Right, so I really dragged my feet about registering to vote (Iapos;d been registered in another state), but I�did do it at least three weeks before the deadline. It occurred to me today to wonder why I hadnapos;t gotten my little voter card thingy, so I checked online. And I am registered, but the address is wrong. A lot wrong. The only thing right is the street number. Wrong street, wrong city, wrong zip code. Which kind of leads me to believe that the person who fucked up? Not me.

I wonder if I can get it corrected in time. Really, it doesnapos;t matter; Kansas is extremely conservative -- my vote counts for zilch. But it was mine, dammit. I was going to do my civic duty Make Susan B. Anthony proud Take part in a (fingers crossed) historic election

Would it be excessively paranoid of me to suspect the "mistake" happened because Iapos;m a Democrat registering in a red state?

Fucking Republicans.

down hiatt home john, down hiatus system, down hidden outro system track, down high home price settle.



Комментариев нет: