четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

crossword free program puzzle




I forgot to post about my starbucks experience I went to the one that is really slow and gets stuff wrong since it was on my way out. There was a really annoying girl in there. First she was asking how much fat is in the fruit bar then ordered a ridiculous drink like steamed skim milk with sugar free syrup etc... She complained about waiting through I think she was behind me, and I didnapos;t wait -that- long and when she got her drink she said apos;I wanted extra foam, but whateverapos; Oi. -_- I thought she was ridiculous and made a apos;Tehapos; sound which was apperantly loud because the girls beside me turned and stifled a giggle. Hopefully because they agreed sheapos;s crazy.
Because I had to wait the guy who took my order gave me a hand written note saying I get a free drink on him. ^_^ Other chick got nothing but people mad at her =p
----------

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Nico
crossword free program puzzle, crossword free puzzle, crossword free puzzle religious, crossword free puzzle sample.



Комментариев нет: