суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dont put yo hands on me





Well, I actually managed to have something resembling a nightapos;s sleep Fuck me That was unexpected. Not unwelcome, but unexpected.

I am feeling dangerously hyper now, though...I got up at seven in order to dye my hair again...I am trying to get it back to my natural colour, but I didnapos;t leave the dye in long enough last time, and the bleached blonde had made� a triumphant return to the surface.

My natural colour is rather pretty, actually; I can see enough of the roots now to see it properly. Itapos;s sort of honey-blonde, with a strawberry tint.
Anyway...then I was up, dancing round the kitchen to Kosheen (well, the tracks Cruelty and Gone, anyway, if youapos;ve not heard them, do have a listen, they are ace,) and emptying the dishwasher whilst talking loudly to myself. I seem constantly to be chattering out loud to myself...I even do it in the street now. I think itapos;s because I donapos;t actually know anyone else round here WORTH talking to.

I suspect today will consist of a lot of hysterical laughter, caffeine, jumping up and down on the couch and hopefully cleaning...manic moods are good for something



case management hearing, dont put yo hands on me, dont put ya hands on me, dont put this up, dont put record.



Комментариев нет: